This New Year I am assembling and archiving new and past work. I will add developments to this journal as I move forward but the projects page is where the main population of material will take place. Work like this will appear:
- I am working in Aaron Moore’s Maker’s Space late winter using 3D digital machines using perspex, cut glass and magnets
- I am walkshopping in spring with the One by Walking network in the Finnish Archipelago
- A new art club I co-created with Friends of the Towans, Dynamic Dunescapes and artist Hilary Jean Gibson will re-start in February thanks to funding from Dynamic Dunescapes
- I’m setting off on some school and community led river research in Devon in the summer.
- Lastly, I hope to be capturing some of my favourite Cornish Elders on camera in Troon, Cornwall
There are a few legacy issues on the project page as the website has recently been re-built but this will soon evolve with rich resources.
I am excited to show off award winning archaeological work, old and new landscape based values projects, oral history encounters and non profit work I carry out.
I am also repositioning how I talk about Ecogeographer. What I do. Why I use that word. Why is it important? And looking at my own heritage within that.
Watch this space! Oh, I’m going to make a newsletter in the summer so you won’t have to watch this space. Sign-up to my email below if you want to be kept up-to-date.
Photograph Jason Parsons